Dr. Ringham has worked in the field of eating and mood disorders for over 20 years. After graduating from Vanderbilt University with her B.A. in Psychology, she completed her Doctorate of Philosophy in Clinical/ Health Psychology at the University of Pittsburgh in 2006. In 2007, Dr. Ringham joined the faculty at the University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine as an Instructor of Psychiatry and served as the Inpatient Program Director of the Center for Overcoming Problem Eating. Since 2010, she has been in private practice and works with adolescents and adults with eating, anxiety and mood issues. She utilizes evidence-based therapies in the treatment of her patients and approaches all cases in a collaborative, supportive manner.
- State Board of Psychology, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2008- present
Memberships in Professional and Scientific Societies
- American Psychological Association
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- National Eating Disorders Association
- Pennsylvania Psychological Association
- Society for Adolescent Medicine